Saturday, June 5, 2010

How He does that?

Hey fellows, here it is as I promised. Hope you can enjoy it.

I remember when I was about 12 years old and I found my expired passport in one of my dad's suitcases. I remember taking it and looking at the picture and the only two stamps in it, one from Guatemala and one from
Costa Rica. I had no idea of what traveling was, but I figured out that every stamp was a country visited for me. Right away I felt inside me that someday my passport would be fill with stamps. Today 10 years later God have decided that is the right time for me to fill my passport with stamps. I said God because for all the past years He has been leading me through different places, and introducing me with people that are changing my life. How He does that? How He changes your life? How He takes control of everything? Why? When?. Those are questions that I 'm not able to answer yet. Living in his purpose and fallowing the voice of the Holy Spirit are the keys that are been helping me to get here. I understand that He has already plan everything for me, like this trip.
The next 4 months I'll be traveling abroad with 25 students from my new school Concordia University Irvine (Go Eagles).
Argentina, Russia, Turkey, Egypt, Israel, Jordan, Kenya, India, Indonesia and China are the 10 countries that we are going to visit. I will be enrolled as a full-time student, and receiving 15 credits for my semester abroad. The dates of the trip are August 16th- Dece
mber 17th, 2010. For about 18 weeks (124 days), we will be taking part in many service projects such as teaching English in China, volunteering for an Indian orphanage, serving in the slums of Kenya and Biblical and historical research projects in Israel, Jordan, Kenya and Turkey. How He does it? You ask Him. This is a wonderful time in my life when God is taking care of everything, I need a lot financial support but I'm not worry about it because he opened this door for me so I'm relying in Him. Therefore, I have to do my part, and that is why I'm working during this summer, because I know that He is working on my while I'm working for Him. That's why I'm here, remember?

There is a picture of the team, please be praying for us, and if you want to be part of this, and want to support me in some way, please just contact me.





With much Love.

Macho

No comments:

Post a Comment